Cruising all-year round in the stunning Maldivian clear waters, the Maldives Aggressor II is a world-class liveaboard sleeping 22 guests offering three itineraries for 7 or 10-nights with 20-28 dives.
To experience the best of diving in the Maldives, you need to move with the seasons and the currents. Diving from Maldives Aggressor II allows this and gives you the optimum chance of seeing thrilling animals such as sharks, whale sharks and manta rays.
With so many dive sites to choose from, it is important to have a crew who knows where to find the best available ones on any given day at any given time. The Maldives Aggressor II crew delivers an itinerary designed to do just that.
Ocean Dancer combines the high standard ofAggressor Fleet service with its unique presentation of the ‘Magic of the Maldives’
- PADI Open Water certification
- No logged dives required but guests need to have good buoyancy control and be comfortable diving in current situations
- Self declaration Medical Form duly signed by you
- Shared cabin
- Full board
- Non alcoholic beverages
- Weights & weight belts
- Filled tanks
- Up to 5 dives per day (weather and sea conditions permitting)
- Airport transfers
*Fuel surcharges are dependent upon the price of fuel and are subject to change up until the date of travel.
Dive routes include : Maldives Safari
- Port Charges of $65 per person
- Recompression Chamber Support of $15 per person
- Maldives Tourist Tax of $8 per night per person
- Fuel Surcharge (7 Nights $160 or 10 nights $200) per person*
Motor yacht - Length:
33.5m - Beam:
9.1m - Draft:
Navigation and Communication system :
2 × GPS/Furuno 36 mile Radar/ VHF radios/SSB radio/ Echo sounder/ Weather Fax/ Cmap/ Satellite phone.
Fresh water capacity
8000 litres of water storage
Desalinate Production :
10000 litres per day
Air compressors :
3 × Mariner Bauer Air Compressors
Nitrox diving :
Available at extra cost
Dive tenders :
3 (Dive boat 52 feet, 2 dhingy 18 feet, 85 HP engine and 11 feet 15 HP)
Dive equipment rental :
limited amount of diving equipment available for rent
Medical Oxygen and comprehensive First Aid available :
Oxygen system /Medic First Aid Kit
Equipment Rental Payable Onboard
- 7 night charter full set equipment rental US$250
- 10 night charter full set equipment rental US$450
- Regulator, Gauges and Octopus US$10
- Buoyancy Compensator w/Dive Alert US$10
- Shorty Wetsuit US$8
- Dive Computer US$15
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel US$10
- Dive Light US$8
The equipment rental prices listed above are per person per day apart from the full set of equipment which is based on a 7 or 10 nights charter. All equipment will be paid directly by you onboard.
Photographic and video services
Camera tables on upper deck
Charging Stations in the salon to plug strobes into
Rinse buckets for cameras only
Maximum guests :
- 6 × Deluxe cabins with one single bed, one double bed, private facilities, porthole view, mirrored wardrobe, bathrobes, independent air conditioning and volume controls, toiletries and fresh towels daily.
- 2 × Mater cabins with double lower bed, single upper bed, private facilities, porthole view, mirrored wardrobe, bathrobes, independent air conditioning and volume controls, toiletries and fresh towels daily.
14/16 - Number of crew:
Salon & Dining room :
Fresh towels + 1 bathrobe per guest
Plasma TV with DVD player and a music system
Life jackets & life rafts
First Aid Kit