MV Leo is a 35 metre stylish luxury boat taking you to the most popular dive sites in the Male and Ari Atoll areas where you will experience encounters with an array of marine creatures ranging from majestic manta rays and sharks to the little blennies and gobies. This spacious boat welcomes 20 guests in a total of 10 cabins, all with en-suite and beautifully decorated to a high and modern standard including the smallest detail with TV, DVD, mini bar, safe deposit box and hairdryer as standard. Contrasting wood is used throughout and the main deck has a large salon with sofas, a bar and a jacuzzi whilst the sun deck has sun loungers.
Diving aboard the MV Leo is done from a large dhoni tender, getting you to the perfect diving spot every time. One of the added benefits is that she's rebreather-friendly, one of the few Maldives liveaboards able to support Poseidon MKVI, AP vision and manual Megalodon units. For qualified divers, nitrox is available free of charge and for the keen underwater photographer charging stations are also available.
All meals aboard MV Leo are served in the spacious dining and bar area where you can spend your surface intervals drinking in the presence of the sun rays or jump in the beautiful jacuzzi.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is recommended to make the most out of the available trips.
- Maldivian authorities state that the maximum depth for diving is restricted to 30 metres. All divers are required to carry a Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and a dive computer on every dive (available for rental aboard with advanced notice).
- Self declaration Medical Form duly signed by you
- Shared cabin
- Return transfers
- Full board
- Afternoon snacks
- Unlimited drinking water, tea and coffee
- Guides, weights & weight belts
- Tanks and air fills
- 6 days diving (17 dives including 1 night dive)
- Nitrox fills
- Male city tour with a local guide (upon request)
- 1 BBQ night on an uninhabited island - subject to route and weather conditions
- Government tax and bed tax
Dive routes include :
- Diving equipment at $50 per day
- Soft drinks, juices and alcohol
- 15 litre tanks or extra tanks
- Tips for the crew
- International flights are not included in the liveaboard prices listed. The Ultimate Diving team will offer you the best flight connections at the time of booking at an additional cost
The Best of the Maldives
|Length & Beam
||35m long and 9.4m beam
|| 500 HP Cummins
|| 2 x 40kVA
|Number of Cabins
|| 2 double and 6 twin cabins on the lower deck, 1 executive and 1 double cabin on the upper deck
| Water Makers
|| 1.2 tonnes/day
|Salon & Dining Area
|| Internationally stocked bar, luxurious dining area, spacious lounge area
||Available on board free of charge for qualified divers
|| Scuba diving equipment rentals at $50.00 per day
|Medical Oxygen & First Aid
||Oxygen system with 100% demand /Medic First Aid Kit
|| Large fully equipped diving dhoni.